BIOFACH takes place for the 29th year in succession in 2018 and can look back on an outstanding success story. It all began with 197 exhibitors in the Ludwigshafen Stadthalle in 1990. Some 2,500 visitors attended the “1st European Trade Fair for Organic Food and Natural Products” at that time. The exhibition was organized in Nuremberg for the first time in 1999 and brought together as many as 1,276 exhibitors and more than 21,000 visitors.
Since then BIOFACH has developed into the World´s Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food and is firmly established. The natural cosmetics segment was separated from the exhibition in 2007 and since then has been organized parallel to BIOFACH asVIVANESS – International Trade Fair for Natural Personal Care.
The Presence of Diba Tejarat Company in BIOFACH Exhibition
Diba Tejarat will participate in BIOFACH exhibition on 14-17 february 2018.
BIOFACH 2017’s Conclusion and Statistic
- BIOFACH Exhibitors: 2793 companies from 88 countries
- VIVANESS Exhibitors: 258 companies
- Visitors: 51453 people from 134 countries
- 93 % of the exhibitors established new business relations
- 85 % of the exhibitors expect their post-exhibition business to be good
- 97 % of the visitors were happy with the range of products available
- 94 % of the visitors plan to come again